Friday was a rough day for The Bub!
First, Sarge kicked out Bub's sixth loose tooth.
Then later in the day, we headed to the hospital for stitches.
The B Leader was swinging a metal broomstick around acting like a ninja.
He was hitting it on a traffic cone we have in our backyard.
Part of the broomstick broke off...
Flew into the air...
And smacked Bub in the head.
I was inside when I heard screaming and B yelling,
"Put your hand on it!"
In comes Bub, blood dripping off his hand.
I washed it off in the sink knowing that head injuries bleed a lot,
but he had a huge gash in his head!
We tried pressure, but it was still bleeding, so we took him to the hospital.
I was more worried about a concussion or something,
but it was still bleeding at the hospital over 30 mins. later.
The nurse took one look at it and laid out the bed
with a bunch of towels and such.
They put a cotton ball with some medicine that slows the bleeding and numbs the area.
It's a life saver!
Bub didn't even feel the numbing shots!
He ended up with five stitches.
First, Sarge kicked out Bub's sixth loose tooth.
Then later in the day, we headed to the hospital for stitches.
The B Leader was swinging a metal broomstick around acting like a ninja.
He was hitting it on a traffic cone we have in our backyard.
Part of the broomstick broke off...
Flew into the air...
And smacked Bub in the head.
I was inside when I heard screaming and B yelling,
"Put your hand on it!"
In comes Bub, blood dripping off his hand.
I washed it off in the sink knowing that head injuries bleed a lot,
but he had a huge gash in his head!
We tried pressure, but it was still bleeding, so we took him to the hospital.
I was more worried about a concussion or something,
but it was still bleeding at the hospital over 30 mins. later.
The nurse took one look at it and laid out the bed
with a bunch of towels and such.
They put a cotton ball with some medicine that slows the bleeding and numbs the area.
It's a life saver!
Bub didn't even feel the numbing shots!
He ended up with five stitches.
3 comments:
Poor little man. He has had all the problems. hope he gets better soon. Love ya.
I am so sorry. That looks so painful. At least it is somewhere well hidden for scar purposes. What a stressfull time for you. Keep us updated on him.
oh the life of a mother!! LOL
Post a Comment