Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lunch with Santa

On Dec. 9th, my dad, Papa, took the kids and me to have lunch with Santa! It was so much fun, and both the kids and I are convinced that it absolutely was the Real Santa and not one of Santa's helpers. He seemed to know the kids' names, and even talked to us about Mrs. Claus! And who could deny those rosy cheeks and the real beard and mustache? Definitely the real Santa. :D This year was the first year Sarge would sit on Santa's lap. He needed the B-Leader and Banana to sit first, and with The Bub on Santa's other knee, he was fine. And with The Banana's help, The Beana was also able to sit on Santa's lap her first Christmas! That's pretty unheard of in this family! Yet another reason to believe this was the real Santa!

Here's a slide show with a few (okay, more than a few) pictures from our day.


1 comment:

Momma_Nace said...

I just love seeing the pictures of the family. I miss you all and it looks like you had a wonderful time. Give the kids big hugs from their "Aunt".