So on January 20th, The Banana turned 10!!! We didn't get the chance to do much that day, but on the following Sunday, we had a family birthday party. :D My parents came up, along with my nephew who is staying with them right now. It was tons of fun!
As for my Banana, I'm so thankful for her. She has such a beautiful spirit and is such a little mom. I never have to worry about things getting done when she's in charge. And she's such a help with Beana! She's always willing to do whatever I ask her to when it comes to taking care of her baby sister (unless it's changing diapers lol).
Thank you, Banana for being the beautiful person you are! I'm so thankful Heavenly Father sent you to me!
As for my Banana, I'm so thankful for her. She has such a beautiful spirit and is such a little mom. I never have to worry about things getting done when she's in charge. And she's such a help with Beana! She's always willing to do whatever I ask her to when it comes to taking care of her baby sister (unless it's changing diapers lol).
Thank you, Banana for being the beautiful person you are! I'm so thankful Heavenly Father sent you to me!
1 comment:
Ahhh what a beautiful girl (inside and out) your Banana is!! I *heart* her so much!!
Post a Comment